We are a company specializing in residential and commercial roofing Consultations, we are dedicated to providing our customers the advice and resources they need to act as their Own Contractor. This saves them Money and assures they receive the same professionalism they would receive by hiring a Contractor. We however Are not Licensed as Contractors in Florida. And it is illegal to act as a Contractor in the State of Florida without a License. However you are allowed to hire us to consult and advise you.
We are able to provide you with full consultation and management of your roofing and home repairs project, as your Professional Consultant to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the roofing Materials, Labor, and other resources that’s right for your project. We will work for you and advise you and help you to manage your project from start to finish. We are true Professionals in The Storm Damage repair and insurance Claims industry.
We are a service much like Home Adviser, Or Angie's List. The difference is, we are here, giving you advice, guidance, and helping you walk through the process of getting your project done professionally. We also save you money, time, and a lot of head aches. Because you have a pro walking you through the whole process. start to finish. we save you 20% or more than what you would normally pay a Contractor to provide the same services. You will still receive the warranty's, insurances, permits. and quality of service given by a Reputable Contractor.
1. Our Management consultants do a thorough inspection to your property missing no detail of damages. We then do a detailed assessment and report that we use throughout the process of helping you get your claim settled, the proper materials ordered. and the correct laborers or sub-contractors you will need to restore your property.
2. We have Licensed adjusters on staff to assist you with your insurance claims, and to get you a fair settlement. We use the same programs and methods that insurance company adjusters and Contractors use to help you settle your claim. Including; Xactimate Estimation,, Eagleview Property assessments, and Pictures before and after production, of the damages and work completed.
3. We then assist you in choosing the proper materials at the best prices for your project. Being in this industry for so long we have the capability to get you good deals directly from suppliers and they're vendors. The same ones the contractors use, saving you money, time and effort in finding them yourself. We also know all the manufacturer warranties, and can give you a true understanding as to how they work, and the hidden aspects to those warranties.
4. Permit's and Code Inspections are required to do most of the work you need done. It is often a complicated process and hard to understand what all needs to be done to do this. We have found that is the main reason customers use contractors. We simplify this process for you, with clear directions and guidance as your adviser. Acting as the Contractor yourself is legal and beneficial to you in saving you money and having a much more hands on control of your project. and we walk you through the whole process as your hired professional adviser, even helping you in the management of your project as a form of project manger.
5. Skilled and professional labor and sub-contractors, Working as a Contractor yourself, You must hire the proper help necessary to get the job done. We have an extensive pool of Laborers, Professionals, and sub-contractors to provide to you to get this done. These are people whom we know to do high quality work, skilled in their respective trades, and pre-screened to make sure we do not advise a bad apple to you. Our valued customer. They also provide their own insurances, binding warranties, workers compensation or waivers as necessary. People we have come to rely upon day in and day out.
We walk you through the above process as your consultant and help you to manage and oversee the job. cutting out that 20% plus, that the Contractor puts in his pocket. We do the job directly for you being paid the same fee's the Contractors pay their sales and project managers. That's how you save with us. Please contact us for a free inspection and preliminary consultation concerning your Project.
Sign up to receive a free inspection for storm damages and hear about our latest projects.
We love our customers, so feel free to call or email and we will promptly come to you!
9160 Corporate Forum Parkway, Ste 350, Fort Myers, Florida 33905
To get a free quote, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to serving you.
Monday - Saturday: 8am - 8pm